JOBKEEPER FOR SEPTEMBER – $1,500 PER EMPLOYEE
- Report September turnover by Wednesday 14th of October.
- Includes permanent employees who were employed at the 01/07/2020 and received at least $1,500 gross wages per fortnight.
- This is the final JobKeeper payment under the old system.
EXTENDED JOBKEEPER FOR OCTOBER TO DECEMBER – $1,200 OR $750 PER EMPLOYEE
- Need to re-apply by the 28/10/2020.
Business turnover must be down at least 30% for the July 2020 – September 2020 period compared to the same period in 2019.
- Employee Eligibility October – December period
- $1,200 Subsidy – Full-time or working at least 20 hours per week and being paid minimum of $1,200 per fortnight and have worked more than 80 hours per 4 week period up to the 01/07/2020.
- $750 Subsidy – Part-time or working less than 20 hours per week and receiving at least $750 or were working less than 80 hours per four week period up to the 01/07/2020 even if they were on the $1,500 subsidy up until the 30/09/2020.
There is no requirement to report monthly turnover figures.
If you were ineligible for the first round of JobKeeper you may be eligible for this round.
New employees since the 01/07/2020 are ineligible for the Scheme.
Please also advise us if you think you have missed out on any payments and we can review your amounts received with the ATO.
Sorry if you have received an email from our office in relation to a ‘Business Plan’ with a Dropbox link – this was a scam that infiltrated our system. We do apologise for any inconvenience caused and can assure you that we will do all we can to make sure it doesn’t happen again.
Dropbox isn’t a highly secure system and we would like to actively discourage its use following this data breach.
We do offer a secure client portal option, call us now to set this up.
BUSINESS CASH BOOST
The last round of the Cash Boost rewarding employers for having employees will issue with your September BAS. This will the same as the June Extra Boost as received or 25% of the total19/20 boost if you are a monthly PAYG reporter.
Please advise us if you feel that you have missed out and we can review your situation.
Please remember that the superannuation amnesty is due to finish at the end of September.
If you are aware that you have a breach in your SG super payments, please take the time to review and make adjustments before the penalty regime begins again.
|21 September 2020||Lodge and pay August 2020 monthly PAYG Withholding|
|14 October 2020||Report September JobKeeper turnover|
|28 October 2020||– Pay September 2020 quarterly Super Guarantee
– Lodge and pay September 2020 quarterly instalment notice
– Lodge and pay September 2020 quarterly BAS (if lodging by paper)
|31 October 2020||Lodge tax returns for all entities if one or more prior year returns were outstanding as at 30 June 2020|
|21 November 2020||Lodge and pay October 2020 monthly PAYG Withholding|
|25 November 2020||Lodge and pay September 2020 quarterly BAS (if lodging electronically or through Tax Agent)|
|21 December 2020||Lodge and pay November 2020 monthly PAYG Withholding|